kondenslok-forum Homepage & Railways of Indonesia keretapi-forum

Argo Sindoro

in PTKA indonesian states railway 02.06.2007 03:18
von b777 • Besucher | 5 Beiträge
Hi, everyone. This is my first posting in this forum. A few days ago, I saw the brand new service from Semarang, Argo Sindoro, at Gambir station. Below are a couple of pics of this train set.

Dining car.

Passenger car.

I hope you like them.

Regards,

Aldi
nach oben springen

Argo Sindoro

in PTKA indonesian states railway 02.06.2007 20:17
von 52_2006 • 374 Beiträge
Hello Aldi,

thank you for this first posting with pictures. This service Argo Sindoro is running Jakarta/Gamibir to Semarang and back? It does not continue to Surabaya? What is the travel time, and what is special on this train compared to others on this line?

Kondensierte und rohrzuckersüße Grüße,
condensed and canesweet greetings,

Stefan
nach oben springen

Argo Sindoro

in PTKA indonesian states railway 03.06.2007 01:34
von b777 • Besucher | 5 Beiträge
This train only serves Jakarta-Semarang vv, so it doesn't continue to Surabaya. It was formerly used as Argo Lawu and it replaces the other Argo Muria schedule that departs from Semarang in the morning and leaves Jakarta in the evening. The only additions to this service are the foot massage service and claims that the cars are more fire-resistant. Technically, the cars are similar to Argo Bromo Anggrek ones (Jakarta-Surabaya vv.), except that Argo Sindoro cars have had major maintenance recently, whereas Anggrek cars seem not to have been maintained for a long time.

Regards,

Aldi
nach oben springen

Argo Sindoro

in PTKA indonesian states railway 03.06.2007 22:50
von 52_2006 • 374 Beiträge
Foot massage in the train... Sounds good! I will forward this idea to the DB (Deutsche Bahn) to offer this in ICE and commuters, S-Bahn and so. It would attract many customers, and smell of cheese in the train...

Kondensierte und rohrzuckersüße Grüße,
condensed and canesweet greetings,

Stefan
nach oben springen

Forum der Webseite www.kondenslok.de

English users:English language is available in the user-profile after your login.
Register here or Log in here or Switch to english here.
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: HermnMer
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 218 Themen und 561 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen